This is my current phone - Samsung S7 Edge (G935F) 32GB - and I have been using it since 17.08.2016. I will tell about my experience and compare it to my previous phone - Samsung S6.
- The battery life - for me it lasts around 2 to 4 days compare to S6 it was around 1 to 2,5 days.
- Dust and water resistance, it makes me confident to use it in every weather conditions.
- The camera is a little bit better in low light conditions.
- Always on display feature.
[caption id="attachment_207" align="aligncenter" width="630"] Samsung S7 Edge Back[/caption]
I don't like
- Edge screen features are not useful for me and I think the edge screen is overrated. I would be equally happy with normal S7 with bigger screen and battery.
- OS update delivery times for Samsung flagship phones. Still no Nougat for S7 Edge.
[caption id="attachment_206" align="aligncenter" width="630"]
Samsung S7 Edge Front[/caption]